Parking for cars and minibuses is available at the festival (sorry, no coaches or campervans on site).
• Taxi from Bournemouth: £20
• Shuttle Bus from Bournemouth: £5 each way
Why just camp when you can have all this…
Team tickets will be emailed to the captains of each team in May.
Either bring mobile tickets or print them off.
NO TICKET = NO ENTRY
We operate a Challenge 25 Policy so if you are lucky enough to look Under 25, then you will have to prove you are Over 18.
Bournemouth 7s accepts the following forms of ID:
• UK Photocard Driving Licence
• Valid NUS or University Card PLUS 1 of the above (Students Only)
We will NOT be accepting UNiDAYS or similar apps as a form of ID.
All Students are required to bring:
• Valid NUS card
• Or Valid College/University card
Please Note: You will be asked for another form of ID to prove your age if needed
Yes, in short:
• You must be accompanied by an adult aged over 21 at all times
• You must be offsite by 7pm
• You cannot access the V.VIP Lounge or Campsite
• You cannot purchase alcohol or cigarettes
Only the following will be permitted to enter on the Friday:
• Players & Teams
You will NOT be granted access or be able to swap your ticket for a wristband on the Friday if you have a Standard Weekend or Day Ticket.
We have increased the number of search lanes for 2018 to minimise the queues for guests.
The biggest queues are as follows:
• Friday 4pm – 7pm
• Saturday and Sunday 3pm – 6pm
Please note: You will be searched each time you enter the festival so please plan ahead and be patient.
Last Entry Times:
• Friday – 11pm (Campers Only)
• Saturday & Sunday – 6pm
Yes in essence however please take note of the following rules:
• Festival guests can leave and re-enter freely up until 6pm on Saturday and Sunday
• Players will be permitted to leave after games to shower and change before re-entering
• Different wristbands will be issued to ALL players!
We are working closely with Dorset Police to create a safe festival environment, so we will be operating a Restricted Re-Entry policy between the hours of 6pm – 7pm on Saturday & Sunday.
Players can exit and re-enter after 6pm by completing a pass-out form available from the box office next to the main entrance.
Yes, please note the following are not allowed:
• Glass Bottles
• Camping Stoves
• Chinese Lanterns
• Noz Gas
• Illegal Drugs
• (Formally) Legal/Synthetic Highs
• 10am on Friday 25th May Car park opens
• Midday on Friday 25th May Campsite opens
• Midday on Monday 28th May Campsite closes
Unfortunately any kind of camping (Standard or Glamping), is strictly for Over 18s ONLY.
Please Note: Anyone who is under the age of 18 will not be permitted to enter the campsite in any capacity.
• The campsite is split into separate zones which we fill one by one.
• Due to the location of our campsite, everything is within close proximity including Toilets, Showers, Food and Shop.
• We do however strongly advise turning up as early as possible once our gates open to ensure you have plenty of time to unpack, get set-up and grab a drink!
Our Exclusive Glamping Package includes:
• Private Camping Area with Pre-erected Bell Tents
• Beds including Pillows and Duvets
• Rug on the floor and soft furnishings
• Private Hot Shower & Toilet Facilities
• Mirrors, Hairdryers & Charging Plugs
• Dedicated 24hr Security
• No tent to pack away!
Yes, the Women Only Camping area offers a cosy and safe environment for those ladies who want to be part of the festival atmosphere but have their own space throughout the weekend.
The Women Only Camping Area offers:
• A Secluded, Fenced Off Area in the Main Campsite
• Private Toilets
• Hot Posh Wash Showers
• 24hr Security
NEW FOR 2018: Players can now reserve their spot in the Women Only Camping Area online for no additional cost. Simply choose ‘Women Only Camping’ on the upgrades page rather than ‘Camping Upgrade’.
We are proud to offer hot showers in all camping areas that are open at the following times:
• 7am to 9pm on Saturday and Sunday
• Close 10 am on Monday
Yes, the Bournemouth 7s Festival has its own changing block located at the centre of the site. This has Male and Female changing areas plus showers and is open from 7am – 8pm on Saturday & Sunday.
We like to make life as easy as possible for our customers so there are a variety of card facilities around the festival site.
• Cash points are opposite the Carlsberg Beer Tent
• Both the V.VIP Lounge and VIP Players Arena accept cards
• Card machines are clearly signposted